Navigate customers to offline stores
Show the nearest offline stores
Let customers find the nearest physical store in a couple of clicks. All they need to do is to open the Magento 2 store locator page, enter "Street, country, state/ province, city & zip code." then click the 'search' button and see the list of locations sorted by geoposition. All the locations will be also displayed on the map.
Enable customers to set the search radius
To make the search process maximally convenient you can allow store visitors to specify the search radius and distance units ( miles) and get the results tailored to their specific needs.
Manage store locations display
Create multiple store locations
The Magento 2 store finder enables you to create and display an unlimited number of store locations. Just specify a few settings and a store location will be automatically added to the map.
Get Driving Direction
Allow to get the direction from current user location to store by feature get direction.
- User-friendly & easy to use.
- Search stores by country, state/ province, city & zip code.
- Search store by distance.
- Google maps suggestion address.
- Switch view mode seamlessly between map and satellite.
- Get store detail just one click.
- Allow view store logo, name and detail address of store.
- Allow view contact information such as phone, fix, email.
- View opening hours, days off & special working days.
- Easy to get the direction from current user location to store by feature get direction.
- User-friendly interface & easy to use.
- Mass stores import via csv file.
- Easy manage stores in grid mode.
- Easy manage store information such as: store name, store address, logo...
- Get exactly store location with preview feature and drag & drop.
- Allow manage additional information: store phone, fax, email, website url and opening hours.
Support additional advanced setup features for admin
- Allow set default latitude & longitude.
- Allow set default zoom level of google map.
- Set center google map by default latitude & longitude.
- Multiple languages support.
- Responsive & friendly user expericence.
- Easy to get & set google map API.
- Free support installation & upgrade.